We heard snow in the weather forecast all week but never thought it would actually do it. Then last night we started seeing Facebook status updates saying it was snowing in Brookhaven and Crystal Springs but we were only seeing rain here in Hattiesburg. We decided to check outside one more time just in case the rain turned into snow and it had! We were so excited to see snow that I immediately grabbed the camera and took AC outside to feel it and take a picture. You can barely see little snowflakes in the picture but I promise they are there!
When we came back inside to look at the pictures, I realized my child had no socks on! Guess I was a little too excited. So I made sure to do better this morning when we went out to play. She was all bundled up and ready to play!
Here's what we saw right before going to bed. I LOVED it!
love the hand and footprints! glad she enjoyed the snow.
ReplyDeleteCutie!!! I bet she loved it.
ReplyDeleteY'all had a good time I bet. That looked like fun. love y'all
ReplyDelete