Since it rained yesterday and we couldn't play in the yard, Audrey Claire and I met up with some new friends at Books-A-Million. We (the moms) just wanted the kids to be able to entertain each other so we could chat.
Here's AC and her new buddy Tyson. His mom and I met recently through a Bible study at our church and his dad actually works with Seth. Shame on the men for not introducing us before now! Haha. Anyway, he and his big brother have stolen my heart. They are absolutely adorable! (Big Brother was asleep on Mommy's shoulder when I had the camera out.)
She and Tyson were playing with a balloon and it floated up to the ceiling. Here she is trying her hardest to get it back down.
She loved looking at all the books on the shelves. (And pulling a few off )
After Books-A-Million, we walked next door to PetSmart to see some animals. She loved looking at the cats and this rat. Not sure if you can see the name of this rat but it's called a "fancy rat". I'm sorry PetSmart, but there is NOTHING fancy about a rat!
All that playing will make a little girl hungry! Here's my little monkey enjoying one of her new favorite snacks-strawberries!
To be so gloomy outside, we had a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment