Thursday, August 26, 2010

Helping Mommy For Real This Time!

I've blogged a few times about how Audrey Claire "helps" around the house but she is getting much better these days. A few days ago, I asked her to get her pajamas from the bathroom and take them to her room. She immediately says "K" and off she goes. A little while later I was in her room and realized I saw the pajamas no where. I looked all over the house and never could find them. Until I opened this drawer-
There they were! Right with her shoes. All I could do was laugh, because they did in fact go in that dresser. Just two drawers higher but I guess this was the highest she could reach. It really impresses me how much she comprehends these days! I see chores in her near future:)

No comments:

Post a Comment