Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Owen!

This weekend we helped Owen celebrate his 1st birthday. I can't believe he is already one! Here is the cute birthday boy in the pool~
Audrey Claire enjoyed having a girl to play with! Owen's cousin Harper came to celebrate too.
The cute birthday boy eating his cake. Yummy!
Audrey Claire couldn't wait to get her hands on cake too. She kept saying "cream" while Owen was eating. She called it "cream" the whole time. I guess the icing looks like ice cream?
Of course Judah and Audrey Claire had to help open presents:)
Here's sweet Harper. She is such a doll!
Harper's mom spent a little time letting Audrey Claire "drive" around the yard. It makes me so happy to have friends who love my sweet little girl:)
Playing in the pool while they boys weren't looking!

Birthday noise-makers... Not sure who thought that'd be a good idea!!
Judah loves his cousin
Miss Priss decided not to take a nap all day Saturday. Needless to say, she was tired! By the end of the party, she climbed on the couch, grabbed a blanket and this is what we saw about three minutes later! She was so tired. I felt bad she was so tired but this allowed Seth and I to stay and hang out a little longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment