So this post is REALLY late but I figured, better late than never right? I've been meaning to sit down at the computer about 152 times but always found myself doing something else. Also, you may have already figured this out, but I'm no longer a daily blogger :( I wish I had the time to record something fun or funny from each day and sit down to share it but I just don't seem to have that time anymore. I wish I did and hope to again one day though! Until then, I'm going to try my best to share the most important happenings in our life! Like my monkey's birthday!
This past month our monkey turned a whole 2 years old! I can't believe how fast time is going by! The week started out by getting a card from Mawmaw June in the mail. She LOVES getting mail and gets it daily. (Or so she thinks- we always give her the junk mail so she thinks she's important too.)
Here she is before going to eat supper with some of Memaw's family who came to town. She is telling me that she's 2! Do you see the sassiness? Don't know where she gets it from.

Later in the week she had visits from ReRe and Pops, Popa and Tucker. She got a new kitchen (which she LOVES) some "pay-loh" (play-doh), books, and a scooter. Have I mentioned she is a little spoiled??
No comments:
Post a Comment