Monday, July 5, 2010

Busy Girl

I'm back! I really hate that my blogging has been so inconsistent this summer but I am doing the best I can! Audrey Claire and I went to Crystal Springs this past weekend for a couple of reasons. I worked in Hazlehurst Friday and my mom and I had a garage sale Saturday. Audrey Claire got to spend the night with Madison Friday night and spent most of the day Saturday with her so I really didn't even see her much this weekend! Sunday we spent the day in Wesson going to church with Annie and Matthew, picking up Seth, doing a little farm work, then church again because Matthew preached. I say all that to say I didn't get get a chance to take many pictures! Here are the few that I got~

Aunt Michelle got AC some ice cream. She loved it!
Sunday night after hearing Matthew preach, we joined several friends for supper at Broma's in Brookhaven. Most of you know how picky of an eater Audrey Claire has been since day one. I am now trying the whole "give them something to dip in and they will eat" strategy. It totally worked last night in getting her to eat chicken. She made a complete mess but did eat a few bites of "big people food" which is rare for her.
I just realized the only pictures I did manage to take were of her eating. I promise she did more than eat this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment