We had so much fun during last Friday's mini photo shoot that I decided to it this week too. I had a cute outfit that I couldn't wait to see Audrey Claire in! And she looked even cuter that I imagined!
We decided to go outside for today's pictures even though it was pretty warm and bright out. Oh how I can't wait until Fall is here and the leaves are changing and the weather is nice! Anyway, I put her on a little blanket and gave her some flowers to play with and here is what we got! Please keep in mind that I realize I am not a professional photographer by no means. The angles and lighting may not the best but I sure have fun trying!
Somebody was sleepy even though she had a good 2 hour nap not long before this! And would you look at that curl on the left side of her head! You don't know how excited this momma was when I first saw it!
Another special treat we had today was Seth's dad coming for a visit. He got down here early this afternoon in plenty of time to play for a while before a yummy dinner at Outback! Audrey Claire particularly liked hanging with Popa D on the back deck.
No comments:
Post a Comment